Help & FAQ
1. In order to access the electronic resources, your browser must accept cookies.
2. If you are unable to login remotely, using your last name and barcode, try the following:
- Make sure browser is configured to accept cookies.
- Delete existing cache, history and cookies. Quit out of browser and restart.
- If login screen is pre-filled with information from a previous session, manually delete it out and manually reenter your last name and barcode. If your broswer tries to remember your logins, and entered incorrectly, it will remain incorrect until replaced.
- Make sure your barcode is registered with the library prior to accessing the electronic resources. To register your barcode, contact the circulation desk at your local campus library.
- To isolate if the problem is browser related, try accessing the resources using a different web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc. Also make sure browsers are up to date.
- To isolate if the problem is related to a particular computer, try accessing the resources from a different computer. Has any security software been recently installed?
- If you are using a dial-up service with an accelorator service ("surf 5 times faster"), turn off the accelorator feature prior to accessing the resources.
If you need assistance with any of the items above or are still unable to access the electronic resouces, please the contact form.